The target is to whole heartedly help to teams and individuals at The First Faculty of Medicine in area of spin-off companies founding, mediating contacts to enable efficient transfer of the results to practice and support of application outputs (applications for inventions, utility models, functional models and prototypes).
Who we are:
- team of people who actively operating transfer of technologies from academic area to practice
- research and development workplace in the field of biomedical engineering
- investigators and co-investigators of grant projects (MPO, MO, IGA MZ, Czechinvest, Vodafone Foundation, ...)
- founders and owners of functional spin-off firm Clever Technologies, s.r.o., see http://www.clevertech.cz/index.php?lang=EN, which is acting in HomeCare application technologies and Personal Health Systems
- holders of a series of patents and utility models
- managers of stand at fairs Amper and Pragomedica
Who we are not:
- patent agents
- managers and lecturers in the field of technology transfer
- universal realizers of your ideas
What can we do for you?
- consult discreetly your's problems in area of application outputs creation, intellectual property, spin-off firm foundation in academic area
- recommend to you patrolled specialists in area of protection of intellectual property, legal services and using state guaranteed programs for start-up businesses support. Those specialists work in area of transfer technologies from academic area to practice, which is very specific, so than can help you effectively.
- if you are work in area of our interest, we are glad to cooperate with you in many ways: administration of joint applications for grants, custom research and developments in the field of medical electronics, professional help by certification, etc.
Spin-off Application Centre, The First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Studničkova 7, 120 00 Prague 2 - Albertov, phone: +420 224 96 8574, fax.: +420 224 910 471, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
FBME CTU, nam. Sitna 3105, 272 01 Kladno 2, room 412
Centre for Technology and Knowledge Transfer, Charles University in Prague - http://cppt.cuni.cz